Thank you for your interest in Macomb Montessori Academy! All K-6th-grade students are welcome to enroll.
To ensure your child’s seat at Macomb Montessori Academy, please follow the steps below and provide the correct documentation.
If you have any questions about the steps below please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the 2020-2021 school year, to enroll in kindergarten, a child must be at least 5 years of age by September 1, 2020. If you are looking to enroll your child in preschool please visit our sister school, Second Home Child Development Center to apply.
STEP 1: Fill out an Enrollment Application Online
Once you complete an enrollment application an MMA staff member will reach out regarding turning in paperwork.
STEP 2: Visit or Attend an Event
*Due to the state-wide closure, tours and visits are canceled and not required for enrollment.
Once the Governor’s Orders change, we will update our website with new dates and times for tours.
STEP 3: Documents
Required: Applicants are required to supply the school with the following:
* At this time we will accept a copy of these documents. Be prepared to turn in the original copies by Aug 1 to complete official enrollment documentation.
Proof of date of birth such as the following
- Original Birth Certificate (Preferred)
- Affidavit of Parentage
- Baptism or Church Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
- Immigration Documents
Proof of Residency – may be one of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Utility Bill
- Lease/Rental Agreement
Immunization record or waiver certificate from your county health department.
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK (if applicable)
- Request for Record to send to prior school. Required for K-6th grade applicants
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education Information Sheet (if applicable)
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistant Act Student Residency Form (if applicable)
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK FOR KINDERGARTEN APPLICANTS ONLY (required for enrollment)
- Proof of vision screening (must be within the last 3 years).
- Health Appraisal*
- *Health Appraisal – we are aware that health insurance companies only allow one health appraisal per year. If your child’s health appraisal will expire before the month of September and you need to schedule such an appointment with your doctor please let the office know. This is the only document that can be delayed until the first day of school.
- Kindergarten Waiver (if not 5 years old by December 1, 2020)